Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Should I or not??

I May have found a way to post on my blog more often!!!

But, it would be almost intirely about my books, it would be book updates. That's why I put a new poll up. Do you think I should change my blog?? Please partisapate in the poll. It would be a big help!! For anyone who thinks it's a good Idea, this is a sample.




My Friend, Tangleface, and I, made our addresses in our series "Kreature World". I live at: 51, Caramoss Ave, old hollco, ME. Tangleface(In the book her name is Bella), lives at: 56 Caramoss Ave, with Foxtail(Mae in the book). And Nightfall(Maria), lives at #52. I made a map of all Kreature world, Tangleface made a map of Old Hollco. In the book the "Kreature Club" discovers a new planet, builds a high-tech rocket, and goes there. There are people on the planet, they have things called "Kreatures", the friends get Kreatures, and since that did not swear to stay on Kreature world until they are 18, their kreatures end up odd, and Deformed. Worst, their Kreatures end up Evil. They have to stop them. The kids have Super humen powers, that are unlocked when they go to Kreature world. That they use to defeat The Skull(my Kreature), Toxic(maria's Kreature), Flamester(Bella's Kreature), and Wet-demon(Mae's kreature). The Kreature steal and hatch other Kreature eggs.


Well, that was my Sample!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please take part in my poll, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Anything that gets you blogging ... and writing ... regularly is a good idea as far as I'm concerned ;).

Betta Shark said...

OK! I'm glad so many people like the idea!! I know it will get me blogging again! Sorry, have to go e-mail tangleface remind her to bring the prophocey!