Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Anouncement

First, I am changing the name o my blog because it no linger suits it. At first I was going to post mostly wild animal related posts, so nature's place worked.

Second, in another atempted to blog more often I have come up with a story idea that I will TRY to post every week. I don't know what day of the week yet, so keep an eye out for my next post!!

Third, my first ever Betta, King Jonathan the 1st, dies on Tuesday o Dropsy. He will be missed greatly :(

Fourth, I'm sorry for any misspellings, and things like that, I'm posting from my iPod!

No comments: