Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The powers

My worst nightmare, or my best dream? I'm still trying to decide. It was fine until I had to light....... Never mind, let me start from the beginning.....



That's the start of my new series of books, The Powers. The characters have the same names as in kreature world. But, there is a new villain. Comment if you think there should be a poll to decide what his name is, and say what you think his name should be. Book 1 is called, Kylie's Test. Book 2 is going to be called, Bella's Change. And book 3 is going to be, Maria's Miracle. I Kylie's test, I have to figure out how to unlock our Super-human powers. In the book I do get slightly upset, when we can't use our powers..... But we figure out, we don't need just powers to fight this new villain, we need: Each other, normal human objects, and our intelligence. In my dream(did I mention this series was inspired by a dream? Two dreams in fact..) the villain was Saint Dane(see Bobby Pendragon by D.J. MacHale). In Bella's Change, Bella needs to figure out how to get to the Sky Village, because in order to save the world from the villain we need to save the Sky people. And in Maria's Miracle we: Unlock our powers completely, and defeat the villain, a new villain arises, but that is a whole new series. I don't know what the new series will be called, yet, But I will figure that out when I get to it. Please comment names for the villain. Thanks!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

The villian's name should be Sir Ira Stragg, and he should be a decendant of the Scottish highlanders ;).

Betta Shark said...

Here's a description of him. Tall, Dark-haired, Icy blue-eyes, slightly tan.....

Wendy said...

Didn't you get it?

Sir Ira Stragg ... serious drag ... you know, he's a "drag" because he's a villian.

My creativity is never appreciated ;).

Betta Shark said...

Sorry, I don't get it.......

Betta Shark said...

His name is...... "The Darkest Lord"...... *cough* not the best name I guess but, oh well.....