Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lots

Lots has happened.

Cinderella, came and went.  It went well! Though the ceiling in the theater came down the night before the last two shows!

I got my braces off two days ago! Feels really, weird.  I don't really like my retainer, but I don't have much choice...

Another competition happened! The scores were:
Lyric Solo (TS) - Gold
Lyric Duo (GD) - Gold
Lyric Trio (W) - High Silver
Tap Duo (Orange.  The new one! This was the first time doing it) - Gold, and 5th place overall duos of our category, and agelevel that day!
Tap Duo (Stray Cat) - Gold
Lyric Group (KHO) - Gold
Ballet Group (Celtic) - High Silver
Tap group (Tango) - Gold!
TS was probably the best, or it was my favorite preformance by me.

No comments: