Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Pizza

Today we went strawberry picking, For dinner I had the idea to make A pizza, but not your Everyday Pepperoni pizza, A fruit Pizza, All the Fruits were a different type of pizza topping: The Strawberry jam was tomato Sauce, The powder sugar was the Cheese, the Black raspberries were sausage, the blueberries Were olives, and the strawberries were Pepperonis.



This is the finished product. Looks Good, huh?

15 comments:

Wendy said...

Hello Kaya! I love the pictures of the strawberries and the "strawberry pizza". Yum! It was delicious ;). Great idea!

Love, Mom

Meeeeeep said...

hi again!!!!

Betta Shark said...

Thanx Mommy:)

Betta Shark said...

hello, Mary how ya doin'?

Meeeeeep said...

pretty good!

Portable Graffiti said...

Kaya

Beautiful writing about the fruit pizza.

I love how you show that each ingredient takes the place of ingredients on an ordinary pizza.

Very clever writing!!

Judy
(your mom's friend from far away)
I hope to meet you someday.

Betta Shark said...

Thanks, I hope you will visit my blog often, And maybe you can check out My BFF's Blog, I have a link for it On my link list "Check it out!"

Garzilla said...

Hello Kaya,

I really liked the way you described the pizza and how the fruits took the place of "traditional" pizza ingredients. Hope to try a taste of this pizza soon!

Love, Gazilla

Betta Shark said...

Thanks, Garzilla:) Do you have a blog? I will make That pizza for a family gathering, if that is okay with you, And my Mom.

Meeeeeep said...

Hola! ima sarae!

Meeeeeep said...

HOla! Ima SaraE

Betta Shark said...

OK, then. Juneau is still a very dumb dog, according to Blueberry, Right? And, According to Maya: What? does he know? :) :D

Meeeeeep said...

npe

Meeeeeep said...

well Blueberry is started to like juneau because he doesnt have to be so protective around Maya because Blueberry told Star that he liked her and Blueberry and Maya broke up!

Betta Shark said...

*gasps* Blueberry ditched Maya!! :O