Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Powers playlist.

I made this playlist for The Powers books.  You have to know my entire series plan to understand how all of these songs fit with the books, a lot of the songs are by The Cab, All Time Low, Owl City, and Boys Like Girls, and there are a few by other artists.  So, here's the play list:

1. The Beach - All Time Low
2. Take my Hand - The Cab^
3. I'll Run - The Cab^
4. Heart Heart Heartbreak - Boys Like Girls
5. The Bird and The Worm - Owl City^
6. Hooray for Beer - Bowling For Soup
7. Dear Maria, Count Me In - All Time Low
8. Six Feet Under the Stars - All Time Low
9. Sugar, We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy
10. Cave In - Owl City^
11. This Side - Nickel Creek^
12. As Long as You're Mine - Wicked
13. This City's Contagious - The Cab^
14. Thunder - Boys Like Girls^

Not all of those are completely child-appropriate, I mean, one of them is called "Hooray for Beer".  So just be aware of that fact if you decided to listen to them.*

*I put a ^ next to the ones I know FOR SURE to be okay.

No comments: