Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Amazing MUST READ post!! :D

OK, this post must be EPIC enough to have ALL of my labels!!! :O Think I can do it?!  making a list, one thing per label :3
  1. King is a happy fishie!! (IT COUNTS -.-)
  2. BANANA! (That should be enough XP)
  3. BOOKS?!?!?! I LIKE BOOKS!!!! We went into a book store the other day and we only got a birthday present NOTHING ELSE!!! :O
  4. I'm writing a comic!!!
  5. I pulled up my garden! Got a few POUNDS of beans O.O
  6. Knitting a scarf right now!
  7. The Kreature club are looking for songs AND actors (& actresses) for the Kreature world movie we're starting! Movie is probably coming before the book >_>
  8. News flash.................. GAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I've got >_<
  9. Pets............ See #1
  10. PICTURE POST?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THERE ARE NO PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X_X
  11. I'm doing a post, it's very hard.  Hard as making, a house with a card.  :D I DID IT!! Not really......
  12. School, I'm studying Vampires.  Wait, anybody who reads my blog already knew that...... Dang it!
  13. Sledders! I forgot all about sledders! Poor Maya :\
  14. The Powers is coming along really well!! I'm working on it right now!! :o
  15. Update.  THIS WHOLE POST IS AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. VaMpIrEs........... I FOUND A VAMPIRE PUZZLE AT THE BOOK STORE!!! I didn't get it though :(
  17. Videos................................................................................. BANAGAK!!!
  18. My comic is going to be a WEBCOMIC........
  19. ........ABOUT Zombies!!!! :3 (See above)
I DID IT! SO THERE!! No, I really didn't..................   -_-

2 comments:

Wendy said...

a few pounds of beans ...

You're being modest. It was like FOUR POUNDS of beans. I think that's prety impressive ;).

Betta Shark said...

I wasn't being modest........... I didn't know how many pounds we had gotten XD