Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Powers.

Doing a "The Powers" update right now! :p Just started
Chapter 3.
The  Eternal Kiss.
A.K.A, a pain in the neck.

The triplets are in for a big surprise this chapter! As they take on Vampires, and Zombies, the darkest lord makes plans on how to get their Dad back.  And how to keep them from saving the world. 
_______________________________________________________
With hair the color,
of dark night skies.
Green leaves are the color,
of this person's eyes.
Skin the color,
of sandy beaches.
His touch is soft,
as the nicest peaches.

WHO IS HE?!

Comment if you think you know ;)  Actually you can even commet if you don't know! :p

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Their dad ... :).

Is it cheating if you already told me :)?

Deus Ex Machina said...

Hey! You are ruining it for the rest of us ... of course, I have not seen Chapter 2 yet.

Betta Shark said...

No it's not cheating! I said comment if you know, or THINK you know! I was just very excited about chapter 3's name :P