Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!

I. Got. A. KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Pumpkin. He was given to us,
because his former owner could not keep him any more.

My new kitty when he came home!! He was maaad, in this picture, well freaked out
a little bit......... Well more than a little......... His Warrior cat name is PantherPelt!!!!!!
I am painting a picture of him in a window, entitled: The Window Warrior. And I
am going to give it to the person who gave Pantherpelt to us, for christmas! The poor kitty is double-pawed. I'm writing a poem about him that I will post later. I also found a song that makes me think of him everytime I hear it :)
I've been housing all this doubt, and insecurity,
And I've been locked inside that house, while you hold the key,
I've been dying to get out! And it might be the death of me!
And even thought there no way of knowing,
where to go, I promise i'm going, 'cause,
Woah-o I gotta get outta here! I'm stuck inside this rut
I fell into by mistake, and Woah-o I gotta get outta here,
And I'm beggin' you, I'm beggin' you, I'm beggin' you,
to be my escape...........
The Lyrics of the song "Be my Escape" by Relient K that make me think of Pantherpelt.
Well, that's all I have to say for now!

No comments: