Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

VaMpIrE Books........................

I'm studying Vampires for school this year. I'm almost done my first project (a map of Europe), and I'm reading a book called "How to be a vampire". It's a cool book. I've also read some other series that are very good, and that I recommend. 1 being the most recent I read(all vampire series!!):
  1. The Vampire Dairies (close in plot to twilight)
  2. The Twilight Saga (close in plot to Vampire Dairies o.O)
  3. Cirque Du Freak (the Darren Shane books)
  4. The Mortal Instruments (not about vampires, but has vampires in it)

I will ask if I can plan a Vampire party for sometime later this year, before I finish my Vampire studies. *cough* Halloween *cough* :D

4 comments:

Wendy said...

*cough* no *cough*

Deus Ex Machina said...

You guys ought to have those coughs checked out. It might be contagious.

Wendy said...

If you're worried, perhaps you shouldn't kiss us ;).

Betta Shark said...

*cough cough cough cough cough* What if I don't want my cough checked out?? o.O I like my cough *cough*