Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quotes and Stories from the past week!

"There's no such thing as evil Turkeys, There's no such thing as evil Turkeys, There's no such thing as evil Turkeys, There's no such thing as evil Turkeys, There's no such thing as evil Turkeys,There's no such thing as evil Turkeys" "There's no such thing as evil Turkeys, Oh wait, I lied." :D  THE TURKEY TALKS!!


Me- "Uuugggh, I have that song, Cooler Than Me, stuck in my head!" My Dad - "What's cooler than you?" Me - "Haha..." My Dad - "No, really what's cooler than you?"  Me - "Are you serious?!  The song Dad, the one that some people on our team did as a trio?"  My Dad - "Ooooh..." I still can't believe he didn't get that....

Me - "Do you know every ballet?" Bee - "No, just a lot of them."  Me - "I find that hard to believe... Oh my gosh! We should make our own Ballet!" Bee - O.O "YES!" Me - "And Peem will be the composer, because she plays piano, and doesn't do ballet."  Bee - "Good Idea.  Oh it's my turn!" *Does turn combo across floor in pointe shoes.  Comes back to line* Bee - "So, what were you saying?"  Gooooood job bee!

Fun :D

No comments: