Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Monday, March 28, 2011

Why I have not blogged.

My music teacher and I recorded my first song! It's not done being edited yet, but I'm going to make a music video for it when it's done :)  I'm already writing four more songs, too! I haven't put my guitar back into it's case since Friday afternoon!! And my band was going to be called "The Secret Sisters" but there's already a band with that name..... *sigh*

Sorry I haven't posted a lot, I've been............. busy. >_>  It's only been a little over a week since I last posted though.

I have been practicing my guitar a lot, and of course, I've been busy with dance.  I've got a talent show on the 1st, and a science fair on the 3rd, so I'm busy preparing for those.  I'm also helping out with a preschool french class now. 

That's a few rreasons I have not blogged recently.

No comments: