Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Friday, February 4, 2011

A Day in the Life of a Zarin (Chapter 3!)

I walked out the door with Tessen strapped to my front, and my pack on my back.  I met Sierra in the woods behind my house.  We walked through the woods, discussing our plans.  We planned to find a place where nobody would find us, and build a big house for ourselves.  Then someday, we would return to the Ghsot Town, and nobody would know who we are.  We had plans for what we would eat, and how we would get water.  We stopped for the night when Tessen started crying.  I quieted Tessen, while Sierra made us a place to sleep for the night.  Then we built a fire, while Tessen slept in the carrier.  We made some peanut butter sandwiches, and talk for a while.  Then we put out the fire, and went to sleep.  We woke when the sun came through the shelter's "door", and shown on our eyes.  I was tired, and sore from all the walking we had done, but we had to press on.  We got up, and started walking again...

(Sorry the post is so short, I wanted to post it today, but didn't start until later than I should have :)

No comments: