Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Monday, February 7, 2011

WHAT IS THIS A PICTURE OF?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! (Week 5!!)

I was pretty busy yesterday, so I couldn't really blog......  Anyway.  The winners of WHAT IS THIS A PICTURE OF?! Week 4.
1. My Mom, because she was the first guesser.
2. Brooke, because she is the only other person to have guessed.

The picture was of the sun through my window at a weird angle!! So, nobody really won.

I'll give you a quick hint: It looks gross, but it's really not... Can't wait to see the guesss for this one!! XD

3 comments:

Wendy said...

It is homemade, chocolate chip granola in Stoneyfield strawberry yogurt ... which begs the question: why are you taking pictues of your breakfast?

Deus Ex Machina said...

I am with Wendy on this one, but I would add at 10:45 am.

Brooke said...

me too!!! i am with them!!!