Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Camera!!!

Soon I'm getting a camera! Then I will have pictures in my posts again! My old camera is broken, because when I was eight I wasn't very careful with it.  :P And my laptop doesn't have a card reader.  -.- So my parents are getting a new camera for them and I get their old one! And the new USB cable that's coming with the new camera.  I should so post about my wall-paper.  o.o  In case you don't get that, one of the walls in my room is almost completely covered in drawings, old calendar pictures, post cards, and other pictures.  I call it my "wall-paper".  :)  I will take a picture of my wall-paper and post it! :P

9 comments:

Lyndi said...

Yay, hiiii its me again um you are a kid right cusse when you said you were an aouther and a dancer i got consused i am 10

Betta Shark said...

Haha yeah I am an author and a dancer, but I am a kid. I do write books, but I'm not published. And I do dance, but not professionally. :P

Brooke said...

nice wat kind?

Betta Shark said...

Kodak. Not the best camera, but still, it's a camera! :P

Meeeeeep said...

KITTY!! heheheh hi :) I CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY!! btwwww Patey Watey's head is mostly healed now! ahhhhh!! happynessesesesnse.

Betta Shark said...

What happened to Pate's head?? o.o BTW I got my camera today!! :D

Brooke said...

Yay! that's my kind of camera

Meeeeeep said...

I KNOW YOU GOT YOUR CAMERA U SHOWED ME! ;p but anyway, pates head was pealing D:

Betta Shark said...

That's awesome Brooke. That's not so awesome meep D: