Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday quotes and stories.

I have a quote to post about today.  ^_^


Meep - "I told S that we remembered our first ballet dance together, and she was like 'Oh my gosh, are you serious?!' I told her that I was." Keet - "Haha!" *Music from first ballet dance together plays, (A girl on our competition team is doing it for a solo) Meep and Keet start dancing* Meep - "What comes next?!" Keet - "Um.. I think it was... Oh yeah!" *starts dances again*.  *laughs when fails COMPLETELY!*

Ahhh, fun times with Meep.  :P

Seeing as I just chose my themes YESTERDAY, I didn't have much to post about today, I'll have more next Thursday ;)

1 comment:

Betta Shark said...

I have another one in mind now! AFTER I POSTED..... Here it is:

*playing fish tycoon* "I have so many dead ones! D:" *Clicks fish* "Oooh! I wanna see how much health they have now!! XD" *clicks again* "o.o I can't check a dead fish's health....."