Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Powers SONGS!

I have a list of songs that fit with The Powers series! The order I'm putting the songs in is in the order of events in the book.  Songs I don't have a place for, or that are from a book other than the first one, are going on the very bottom:
Jump In - Making April
Chase you Done - Making April (One of my favorite bands!! :)
I'll Run - The Cab
Sugar, We're Goin' Down - Fall Out Boy (sounds good for the ending fight -.-)
As Long As You're Mine - Wicked! (The musical, sounds good for the end of BOOK ONE.)

From Where You Are - Lifehouse (This is for book 2, Isha's Troubles, it's about Isha in case you didn't notice :)
Vegas Skies - The Cab (another good band, for Isha's Troubles.)
Great Escape - Boys Like Girls (See above's description :P)
All We Are - Matt Nathanson (I have no clue what book/section this is for, but it's a good song.....)

So, that's it!! :D

1 comment:

Betta Shark said...

Another song:
Take my Hand (The Cab(What? I LOVE that band!! :D))