Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Monday, January 31, 2011

WHAT IS THIS A PICTURE OF?!?! *Week 4!*

This is the FOURTH What is this a picture of! We've had some really great answers! Last week we only had two guesses.  One was rightish........ I'm not sure whether or not to call it correct or not... Last week's was a picture of the moon.  Therefore the score is:
1. My Dad, he had two guesses o.o and one was right....
2. Brooke, the only other guesser, I still love your answers!

Soo, what is this a picture of? ;)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I didn't guess on the last one, because I already knew what it was ... you told me, but this one ... hmmm? Is it the shower door?

Brooke said...

yay!, ^_^ flashlight! other than that no clue