Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Letter-writing Month?!

Aparently January is Letter-Writing month!! So, I have a challenge for people! Send at LEAST three letters this month! Short post I know ;P  Oh! And just to let people know, my nickname is not KAT anymore, so I'm changing my name on blogger!! It's Keet now! :P

6 comments:

Lyndi said...

Happy 2011! :)

Betta Shark said...

Thanks! You too! :)

Deus Ex Machina said...

It will be very difficult to choose only three of the 26 letters. I mean, I really like 'X', but should I waste one letter on it? What to do!

Betta Shark said...

............................................................... That's all that needs to be said.

Wendy said...

Nice challenge! I should send out all of the Christmas cards I failed to send ;). Maybe I could start a new trend ... New Year's Cards!?!

Betta Shark said...

I like that idea!!! :D