Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to my blog!



If you have never read my blog please: Go back and read other posts, please comment, vote on the polls, and look at my pictures!(I have some good ones!!) I hope you like my blog!!



-Keet

Monday, January 17, 2011

What is this a picture of? #2

WHAT IS THIS A PICTURE OF?? Good luck :)  If you win your prize is..... *drumroll* I post a comment on your blog saying you won!! :D  The winners of the last WHAT IS THIS A PICTURE OF:
1. Meeeeeeep wins first place for commenting with the EXACT answer!!
2. My Daddy gets second place, because he put so much information, and one piece of his info was WRONG.
3. Brooke gets third place.  She had not only the most answers, but the best (even though they weren't right) answers!! I really had fun with your answers Brooke.  ;)

Congratz winners!! You will all get comments on your blogs!

12 comments:

Meeeeeep said...

your jeans?

Wendy said...

I was going to say your jeans, too, but now I feel like a copy cat. Dang!

Deus Ex Machina said...

That is clearly not a pair of jeans. That is a picture of the inside of a screen ... perhaps you were trying to get a picture of something outside in the dark. I fear that my long winded answer might contain some small scrap of incorrect information and I might end up in second place again ....

Brooke said...

a blue couch? i have 1 like that

Brooke said...

can i copy your idea and do it on my blog too?

Betta Shark said...

copy my idea for What is this a picture of? Sure! It's one thing that keeps me blogging I think :P

Brooke said...

lol:) thx

Brooke said...

A hint plz?

Brooke said...

blanket, chair, table , desk,blue paper, tv, game, a cd?

Brooke said...

one hint???

Betta Shark said...

OK, a hint. Somebody has already guessed the correct answer.

Brooke said...

JEANS!!!!